Role & Responsibility
- A good reader – reads news and articles published on both online and offline platforms daily.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Can create content for web, email, social media, scripts and other customer-facing communications in both digital, prints, as well as for live events.
- Experience in shaping content that inspires and motivates customer engagement
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and articles
- Able to write 3000 Words minimum in 8 hours.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics