Experience: 2 Years Minimum
Role & Responsibility
- Experience includes installing, upgrading and configuring RHEL 6/7
- Upgrading patches to resolve the system related issues and to minimize system down time.
- Installation of kernel level patches and software packages on RHEL and Centos.
- Monitoring the health of Database; Application servers for optimal performance and trace error/event logs
- Creating and maintaining user accounts, profiles, security, rights, disk space, and process monitoring.
- Installation and configuration of web hosting administration such as WHM, Plesk, virthulmin, FTP, SSH, and HTTP
- Knowledge with Apache, Tomcat, Node and Samba Web Server.
- Resolving network issues.
- Having knowledge in networking.
- Involved in responding to end user requests related to hardware/software errors, configuring new workstations, equipment moves, change requests, and maintaining inventory
- Good in documentation and management of standard operating procedures, test plans and providing the best practices for the processes.
- Providing Role based authentication to the users.
- Installing and managing packages using command line utility RPM and front end YUM.
- File system management, user accounts and Job automation
- Establishing Disk Management using Logical Volume manager (LVM) extending and reducing
- Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, Auto Scaling Groups (ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, Cloud Formation, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail.
- Kernel’s patches installation/up gradation.
- Taking backups using shell scripts.
- Configuring NFS servers for file sharing’s.
- Remote administration using SSH.