- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Strong understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.