Role & Responsibility
- Good Knowledge of QA processes and procedures to ensure that accurate tests are conducted.
- Ability to review Product specifications and documentation
- Excellent to write test scenarios, test cases from requirement document.
- Good Knowledge of bug reporting tool: Jira, Mantis, TFS, Bugzilla.
- Good knowledge of Agile
- Automation Tools: Jmeter, Selenium IDE, Web Driver experience required
- Excellent verbal and written skills with good analytical skills.
- Experience of multiple domains.
- Well versed on UI, Responsive & compatibility testing
- Good Knowledge of open source frameworks and different technologies
- Hands on testing of Mobile applications
- Knowledge of security testing
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to think abstract and negative testing